At Platinum Diagnostic Lab, we take physicians’ needs seriously.
To serve physicians better, we:
- Customize processes to seamlessly fit your typical practice management. If you wish to speak with a physician who has used Platinum Diagnostic Lab about our services, we can provide references upon request.
- We adapt requisition forms to fit your individual needs, making your work processes simpler and more intuitive.
- We train physicians and administrators on our IT systems, so you can quickly learn how to order laboratory tests and receive results efficiently.
- We provide lab results the way you need them: on paper, electronically, or a combination of the two.
- We strive to integrate our lab services with your workflow for utmost convenience and productivity.
- With input from physicians, we continue to update our website to ensure ease of use and clarity.
A note about ordering lab tests:
Healthcare providers can only order laboratory tests in a state where they are licensed. Doctors of Medicine (MDs) and Doctors of Osteopathy (DOs) are licensed to order tests in all 50 states. For inquiries regarding permissions about ordering medical laboratory tests, please contact your state medical governing or licensing board.
Healthcare providers may also order tests through an authorized physician. Please contact our client services department at 877-733-4522 for details on how to set up an account through an authorized physician.